The BitKit is an 8bit FPGA platform for playing arcade classics as accurately as possible. Plug-and-play in any JAMMA arcade cabinet, with a USB interface for updating firmware, and loading game files*.
- Supports 15 Games!
- High Score saving & online leaderboards
- Direct boot option
- Independent settings for each game
- Screen flip & cocktail support
- Free Play option for all games
- USB interface for easy updating
Nibbler, Fantasy, Pioneer Balloon, Vanguard, Zarzon, Eyes, Mr TNT, Eggor, Piranha, Titan, Glob/Beastie Feastie, Pengo, Lizard Wizard, Anteater, Frogger
– Tim McVey
Test Pattern Generator
The TPG is a 9V battery operated test pattern generator for Standard & Medium Resolution arcade monitors (15khz/24khz).
- Over a dozen patterns. Crosshatch, Color Bars, Solid Colors, Checkerboard, and other patterns.
- Enable/Disable patterns via built-in menu.
- Multiple Sync Outputs (HV +/-, composite +/-)
- R,G,B Cutoff
- Inverted Mode for Sanyo/Sharp Nintendo monitors
- Sleep function to conserve battery