The BitKit2 is a JAMMA FPGA platform for accurately playing arcade classics, featuring Bluetooth for wireless updating. Compared to the original BitKit, the BitKit2 features a more powerful FPGA chip, and 4x flash storage!
- Supports 40+ Games
- High Score saving & online leaderboards
- Direct boot option
- Independent settings for each game
- Screen flip & cocktail support
- Credit Cheat option for adding credits
- Special Features! (see below)
- Wireless Bluetooth
Supported Games: Eyes, Mr TNT, Eggor, Piranha, Titan, Scramble, Armored Car,
Super Cobra, Jump Bug, Turtles, Amidar, The Glob, Beastie Feastie, Eeekk!, Pengo,
Lizard Wizard, Crush Roller, Anteater, Frogger, Nibbler, Fantasy, Pioneer Balloon, Vanguard,
Zarzon, Tazz-mania, Triple Punch, The End, Crazy Kong, UniWarS, Moon Cresta, and more.
– Tim McVey
- Scramble “remix” – New course to challenge you, with extras
- Nibbler Practice Mode – Set a fixed speed for all waves, and hone your skills!
- Play Vanguard with 1, 2, or 4 fire buttons
- Jump Bug has accurate sound – (MAME is missing sound effects)
- Eyes’99 – Extended scoring up to 99,999,990 points